Our attorneys represent entrepreneurs and businesses in a variety of industries in connection with various types of transactions and ongoing business advice.
Gravis Law attorneys represent entrepreneurs and businesses in a variety of industries in connection with various types of transactions and ongoing business advice. Whether you want to open a latte stand, commercialize a complex technology, or implement a roll up strategy in a fragmented industry, we have the people and experience to help you. If you’re a local business that wants to form an entity for tax planning, operational certainty, and liability protection, our Local Business Law Team has the knowledge and experience to help you. If you are looking to raise capital, buy or sell a business, license technology, operate a highly regulated business like fintech (blockchain and crypto currency) or cannabis, or a more sophisticated business that involves compliance with GDPR, OFAC and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, our National Business and Transactional Team has the knowledge and experience to guide you. Areas of focus include:
- Entity Selection and Formation
- Mergers and Acquisitions transactions
- SaaS, PaaS and IaaS Agreements
- Technology Licensing
- Franchise/Dealership Agreements
- General Counsel Services
- Contract Negotiation and Drafting
- Employment Law
- Small Business Counseling
- Representation of a legal website and analytics company in connection with ongoing corporate advice and capital-raising matters.
- Representation of a lawn care and pest remediation company in connection with an acquisition by a private equity purchaser.
- Representation of an natural gas engine testing company by a large international conglomerate.
- Representation of a human waste remediation company that serves the disaster relief, military and outdoor retail industries in connection with ongoing corporate advice and its merger with another company in its industry
- Representation of an international medical device manufacturer, providing ongoing corporate and commercial advice regarding, sales and distribution agreements, research collaboration, equipment leasing and financing, Stark and anti-kickback compliance.